Current vacancies 2019
Mathematics & Add Maths Teacher
Job Description :
• Do you have what it takes to be an educator?
• Are you well versed in the Malaysian National Syllabus (KSSM), Cambridge IGCSE Syllabus or Cambridge A-Level Syllabus?
• Do you want to share your knowledge with young potential individuals?
• Do you want to make a difference to the lives of young people in an exciting, fast-growing part of Asia?
• Do you want to help young people discover the creativity in themselves?
• Do you want to be part of creating an all rounded individual?
• Do you believe that the best way to prepare young people for college is not to sit them in rows but to help them to discover their own potential and make innovative uses of their time?
• Are you ready to join a dynamic team of school leaders and teachers?
• Are you adaptable and flexible?
• Do people say that you have a great sense of humor?
• Can you teach more than one subject?
If you answered “yes”, then we want to hear from you right now. We are always looking for the best teachers at all grade levels and in all subject areas. Even if we don’t have a vacancy right now, we want to know if you are interested in working with us.
• The ability to teach at IGCSE and KSSM are desirable.
• Planning preparing and delivery lessons that cater for the needs of the whole ability range within their class.
• Motivating and engaging students in the learning process.
• Maintaining a learner focussed environment.
• Preparing and marking work to facilitate positive pupil development.
• Engaging with current assessment for learning methodologies.
• Coordinating activities and resources within a specific area of the curriculum and supporting colleagues in the delivery of this specialist area.
• A willingness to contribute to the co-curricular life of the school is important.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in the related field.
• Experience of IGCSE is preferred.
• Preferably with Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) or Teaching Certificate / Diploma in Education.
• At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Applications must be willing to work and stay in Genting Highlands.
• Full-Time position(s) available.
Please send your resume and a covering letter of your application, including contact details of three referees, to:
Any Enquiry, Please Contact :