Current vacancies 2022
- Candidate must possess at least diploma/ Degree in Medical Science, medicine or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required skill(s): Team Player, Problem Solver, Service with a Smile, Communication well with Colleagues and Patient.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle patient complaints with tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to work in compliance with Medical Assistants Scope of Practice .
- Attend to staff and student’s health needs.
- Remaining in compliance with all safety and risk management procedures.
- School dinning – Monitor the cleanliness and ensure compliance with the hygiene and nutrition of prepared foods.
- Maintaining accurate patient records.
- Provide first aid in accordance with established first aid procedures.
- Establish and maintain a high state of neatness, cleanliness and organization in the school health clinic at all times.
Please send your resume and a covering letter of your application, including contact details of three referees, to:
Any Enquiry, Please Contact :